Get away..... get closer
Margit Haegele Travel / Photography
YOUR individual USA TRIP, you won't find a second time!
WEDDING / PHOTO TRIP
SINGLE / WOMEN TRIPS
MOTHER with CHILD TRIPS
I TAKE YOU THERE ....
ON THE ROAD in a CAMPERVAN
how it works: we talk - we meet - we plan - we travel
ART and CULTURE
- Independent Travel can be one of the most rewarding and remarkable experiences in life -
Thank you for your interest in this very unique Travel Project ......your guided journey......I accompany you.....I take you with me.....
Rent your own camper van and follow me to unseen places, unknown cultural highlights you won't experience otherwise!
With my unique perspective and background, unlike most people in the industry, your dream trip is closer than ever!
Experience you can't learn in school - i did live them - after 20 years traveling through this amazing country i will share them now with you!
für deutschen Inhalt bitte auf Flagge klicken
Each trip is developed based on the traveler(s) goals and and interest.
Traveling will include anywhere in mainland USA.
- experience authentic interactions with Native American peoples and cultures
- visit culturally significant sites throughout the USA
- enjoy festivals, gallery's, museums or just relaxe in a mudbath in the desert
- follow in the footsteps of American artists such as Georgia O’Keeffe and Ansel Adams
- view cave houses, pueblos, petroglyphs, cliff dwelling, and Anasazi artifacts
- rest and relax in solitude
- visit the wonders and famouse sites ....like USA National Parks, national Monuments ect.
- practice photography with the me as a professional photographer
- share unique meals with me as your passionate cook
- enjoy a professional photo album of your dream trip, photographed and designed by me
Offering serendipitous, spontaneous, and significant travel experiences:
- experience unique trips to unfrequented destinations in USA
- roam with freedom – and still have an experienced guide
- travel with a plan - but no fixed itinerary
- travel individually or with close friends / family members
- participate authentically with people, cultures and nature
- camp in secluded areas with only nature and a guide
- adapt travel to meet accessibility needs
This is an ideal travel option for:
- women who want to travel independently but not alone
- smaller groups of family members and / or friends
- disabled traveler
- single / solo travelers
- travelers who want the perfect anniversary or wedding trip
- people who prefer not to travel 'in a bus full of strangers'
- parent / child bonding trips – no matter the age of the child or the parent
- couples looking for quality bonding time together
- people looking for quality 'alone time'
Travelers design their own experiences based on desired destinations, hoped-for experiences, length of time available and personal budget.
I'm anytime available for planing and further questions in one-on-one conversations.
These trips are self-directed – yet guided – with your small camper van/motor homes. Our Trip will occur in caravans of 1-3 vehicles.
Traveler(s) are responsible for renting, insuring, and driving the camper(s).
The guide travels/sleeps in her own camper van.